My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

03 February, 2006

Move to Chicago? Me? Why?

Heya!

Its been awhile since I had a blog, lol. I doubt anyone even will read this. geeze, my day... Nothing really exciting happened today. I was just relapsed upon the past. I was talking to someone today, that I used to have fun with. We used to talk all the time, we never really got to see eachother though. anyway he asked me if I was ever going to move to Chicago. So I was thinking about it. What does Chicago have to offer me? Him? He told me everything at my finger tips, and a chance at a good job making good money. Is that true? Chicago used to be so magnetic, and intriguing. Now it just seems empty, but why is that? is it because i dont feel the same, about the same people. possibly. is it because i have someone in mind, or because i cant make up my mind as to what the hell my life is supposed to be about. or what i'm supposed to do with it. Am i here for a reason and if so what is that reason? Chicago holds a past of mine, which i'm not happy with. i was hurt, and i was lost. Do i want to go back to that? do i want to be hurt again? of course not, but is he worth a chance, who knows. who knows how he feels, does he even know?
On a lighter note, i looked up my hummels today. the ones my grandmother gave me. I also looked up my moms. They were worth like 379.00 and 259.00 so i was pleased. If you are familiar with hummels, i have Farewell, and Street singer. I will try and include pictures. anyway i thought it was cool. i saw so many hummels, there were quite a few i thought were really adorable, that i kinda wanted. eh, i'll never get em. so anyway i need to get to writing my letter to Don, whom is due back from iraq march 14th. YAY! haha until tomorrow's post i guess..
Peace,
Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home