My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

23 April, 2006

"This is Me"

I remember back in the day, when everyone was all into tests.com. well i took a few tests today and here is what i found out: A. I'm an insightful linguist with a "classic IQ" of 115, which proves my point that I'm dumb. it says I'm creative and i like to write. well that sounds about right on. and then i took a test that asks questions about me, to see what I'm afraid of and it said Jessica, you are most afraid of not being good enough.

Have you ever noticed that you're more concerned about how others perceive you than many people around you? Or do you sometimes worry more than you should about doing things perfectly or feel afraid that others will mock you in some way? If so, you're not alone. There are many people who share your fear of not being good enough. It can be a real strength to recognize your fears. By being aware of the things that frighten you, you can assess whether fear is helping you or negatively impacting your life. For instance, a fear of not being good enough may sometimes motivate you to take action in a positive way, like by being more diligent in pursuing your goals than others. However, fear's negative aspects can sometimes be more damaging than you realize. Living with fear not only prevents you from living life to the fullest; it can also have a significant negative impact on your energy, health, and your close relationships if not kept in check.

Look at this, and tell me, is it me??? the test said i had middle low self image, said i need to go easier on myself, and such, but read this here, this is what really his home!!

16. Have you ever passed on sex to avoid getting naked in front of
+Often
+Rarely
Never

17. When having sex, the lighting has to be:
Pitch black +
Dim
Doesnt Matter

which sounds about like me, except mine impacts me negatively. i took a relationship test, but it ask be to try some of their sponsors and i didnt want to... i thought i'd take a few more tests, but you can take some too, at:
http://web.tickle.com so that's it for now, until next post.. which as my nights goin' may be in an hour...


Love Always,
Jess






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home