My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

19 April, 2006

Do's and Dont's of SEX

What are my do's and dont's for sex? He (We'll call him big city bob) asked me yesterday what were my do's and dont's for sex. My first thought being, i dont want to look fat, and be horrible in bed, i do want, you there, us to do this... none of which dare i say.. so today im going to find out what my do's and dont's are for sex. Dont's: I dont want to have lazy sex, i dont want to do it same ole same ole, i dont want it to go on and on, i dont want to do it quick either.. i dont want to be a one night stand (Like LAST TIME). i want to go out, have fun, come back (be it my place or a hotel) and it to just be you and i. i want to just go with the flow, we should definatly have drinks so that i can get off my scaredy cat bull.. okay now the nitty gritty do's and dont's: I dont want to have prono sex, like blow job, coochie eatin then sex, i wanna get down to the sex. i do want to have fun, you do what makes you comfortable, and i'll do what makes me comfortable. it'll work out, you'll see. i'll do what you want, and i'm sure you'll do what i want... that's it, all i can say... i had this hole nice post writen but it accidently got erased!!! i was so mad! so i tried to recap a bit and thats why it came out real lame... until next time.. -Jess


And i know im not fugly BITCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home