My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

26 April, 2006

I believe that everyone can fly

So i'm sitting here this morning its 7:35.. I went to bed around 12 ish i guess, i took like 4 tylenol PM's, and thank god it worked, made me pass out. But of course as soon as i took them, i thought of a few things i wanted to do before i went to bed. Like talk to this friend of mine, because he's been all busy all week.. But that's the way the cookie crumbles i guess. I need to start cleaning the house, not just clean, it has to be spotless clean. Then i got to do the yard, which it has to look at the very least GOOD! let's see, i guess i got to finish my Jon shopping, so that i dont look like a "Wild Woman" or a "Rag Muffin". Eh, the section of story below, was inspired the other night. I was up couldnt sleep, I was in such a good mood because of certain things going on this week. And then BOOM out of no where all of a sudden im so incredible depressed, about my ex. How he effected me, and im so mad at myself for letting it happen around me. Why didnt i care more? i just cant figure it out, how can i like the person i do, and then look at my ex.. Its like what the hell, there two different genre's in a one genre world. Anyway in case NO ONE REMEMBERS about "my baby"= I've been writing a story, a memoir based souly on my life. obviously, But the point of it is, You do in fact make it through the bad. Even if it seems impossible, or just so horrible you wish for death everyday. Anyway i want to keep this short, so I'm gonna end it now. I hate being up this early, shoot 10 would have been so much better. Well until next post, stay out of trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home