My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

17 June, 2006

Blogs Blogs everywhere are Blogs!

I'm planning to set up all my blogs and web sections together, so their in one continuous loop. Well not the way your probably thinking, i just meant make it easier to switch from one to the other, with out hassle or fear of loosing your spot, ect. I started by replacing links on my old blog which has become like a article so thats exactly what im going to consider it from now on, is an article. Article title "My Sinister world" and instead of writing daily on it, I'll write weekly about entertainment, and world new. and my views on this and that. Anyway so we're all organized Jim gonna state the blog, its purpose, and title, along with the addy for easy access!
"My Sinister World" - Worldly entertainment blog -
http://JessBeck.blogspot.com
"Mobil meets blog" - Picture blog for made with friends in mind, and now expanded to Internet people. -
http://Beck85.blogspot.com
"My Sinister Ebay Escapades" - Interesting Ebay Tid-Bits and findings -
http://Blogs.Ebay.com/PBeck_25/
And then of course the only one left is my personal blog, well not personal as in only for my eyes. Personal in the sense that it will include details about me, and my life... Anyway all this gives me something fun(ishly) productive to do in my spare time. So until next time, that'll do it..... -Jess

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehh... nice thread ))

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onward gunshots endorsed foch marchesini bhavnagar chemists boosting payment amounts formulations
lolikneri havaqatsu

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

мне кажется: прелестно! а82ч

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home