My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

21 May, 2006

Searching for signs of life, but theres no body home!

Well this week has been your advrage hum drum week, nothing to report. Whether it be good or bad. We're thinking about taking a trip to chicago, to see the field museum. I've been wanting to go for awhile, but we always ending going to st.louis. I've done that 2-3 times a year since i was like 3. I'm sick of st.louis, theres so much more to do in chicago. Plus i'd like to hang out with my friends, maybe go out to lunch or something. I guess i could call Jon and ask, but he probably wouldnt answer or something like that, so really whats the point? So i've been playing on myspace, i met a lot of people i havent seen in so long. Like people i went to school with, in my eyes myspace, is alright! so here in subcity, life is hard.. lol so im going to start my story over, does anyone care? i guess its no big deal to anyone but me, but you know beverly donofrio didnt have much of a life and aside from having a child we've gone through some of the same shit. And susanna kaysen feels nuts, but doesnt believe she is insane, well so do i. And they have best sellers, and have had movies made about their lives. I know i've said something similar before, so ya'll should know it by now. i dont even feel like writing this, who cares what i say? thats why my story will flop, huh?? see... you know you thought it... so anyway i guess thats it... more later or something... -jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home