My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

26 May, 2006

I <3*Heart*<3 California

Before i begin i'd like to give you some information on me, for those of you whom do not know me. You may think you do, but you dont know me as well as you think... When i was in high school, well no i guess it started way before then. When i was little born in the 80's.. i descovered music, i loved all kinds. My two favorites at the age of maybe 5, were Tom Petty, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. As i got older i came to respect and love both of them, but became obsessive with the red hot chili peppers. i had pictures all over of Anthony kiedis, his name. I had all of their albums, including ones from before i was born. Today most of those albums are lost, stolen, broken. i still have my favorites though which are: Mothers milk, Blood Sugar Sex Magik, One Hot minute( with dave nivarro) and Californication; i also have By the Way, but its not my favorite! I was up early, i had taken sleeping pills to sleep around 1 a.m. I have no drugs, i just got my tooth pulled, my back is killing me from cleaning (my uncle dave came into town), and i keep getting sharp pains in my kidneys. So today hopefully my drugs will come and i can finally be pain free, be it pain pain, or mental/emotional pain. I was watching ellen, when i wondered if it was 10 yet, because she is over at 10. I flipped around to find the time, being to lazy to get up and check a clock. VH1 had on a song, it sounded familiar, but the singer was scary looking. Who was it? Anthony Kiedis in DRAG, for their new album Stadium Arcadium the song was "Dani California" after watching this video with my undivided attn, i came in here logged online to buy the album, learn about it. How was it possible that i could have not known about this album? After finding out about it, buying it from Barns and Noble.com i went upstairs to smoke. 97.7 the river was on the radio... and what song should be broadcast? Dani California.. They were talking about the new rhcp album and how you could buy it at their website... How is again possible that all of a sudden everyone knows about this album and i just came out of the dark? what are the chances i would hear it twice in less than a half an hour. Someone obviously wanted me to know, and buy it... Now having said that, i'd like to get down to the point... Anthony Kiedis, Hellel Slovac, John Frasuante.... what do they have in common other than they were in the same band. Well come on, your supposed to be a music genius, and look down upon others for not knowing... Okay i'll tell you what those three men have in common. But first let me say RIP to hellel whom died early on before the chili peppers became as huge as they are now. John replaced him after he died. Then when john left, Dave nivarro stepped in for ONE ALBUM.. then Johnny came back... Anthony never left, so then that cant be what they have in common, right? Correct, what they had in common is Herion.. The most addictive drug there is, next to cigarettes. You may recall the song "Under the Bridge" which is well known for its relations to Anthony getting clean from his herion use. When i was in High School i wanted to try herion, but in powder form like cocaine. I knew where to get it, from my friends brother, he could get ahold of anything... What stopped me? nothing i take codeine remember!! Which is a dirivitive of the opioid which is heroin. Get it? little drug fact for you.... explain some? Dont challenge me on pharmaceuticals thats where im at my best, that and Music tirvia... Anyway i had this hole big long thing about drug addiction and bands and i dont know. I got up to get the mail and listen to this CD (Third Eye Blind - self title debut) and now i've lost my train of thought... Dont get up and leave during a post, it messes it all up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home