My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

24 May, 2006

Ridin' Dirty!

"They see me rollinThey hatin. Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin dirty... My music so loud! I'm swangin! They hopin that they gon' catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty, Tryin to catch me ridin dirty."

I think i have a new theme song, haha how lame does that sound. Although i do listen to all genre's of music, some of them i do not perfer compaired to others. But there is a song from a genre which is not my top choice (Rap). It's by chamillionaire the song is called "Ridin' Dirty", this so was me up until 4 months ago? No insurance, invailed plates, something wrong with the title in his car (NOT MINE) and he had something wrong with his license, although not to toot my own horn, i've never been in trouble and i know most of the cops in the area's of town where they're dicks. I got pulled over once (the first time) and i had beer (open) a bottle of so co, and a cup with soco and cherry coke. I was completely drunk, driving marks truck which was way too illegal the only thing legal in it, was me i always wear a seatbelt and have never had any problems with my license! anyway he was a southernview cop that new my family and he let me go with no tickets for the truck and didnt say anything about drinking (under age, with an older guy). Heh but those days are so far behind me, that was a completely different person. The alcoholic that couldnt stand her life so she drank away all sense of being. But im proud to say that i dont drink, and in the past year or longer i've only drank twice and didnt find it particularly fun.... and as for mark, although i loved him, he did me so wrong i dont even know what to say after that. so anyway i've got a great sub for a post, but i just had a tooth pulled and its been a really stressful day i'll explain later... peace ~*JESS*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home