My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

27 April, 2006

Clean Rollin'


The Buick just got the tire repaired, free of charge. I was shocked, they defiantly got my business. Expect one problem, Cory Johnson.. Those of you whom have known me since high school, know... Cory! Those of you coming over, you'll see his name I'm plosive! Cory and I went to school together, he is 1 year older than me. We had P. E together, we both took swimming. He always thought he was tough shit because he was a life guard at the YMCA. Heh man looking back now, I cant see why i wanted him so much. He is fat, and ugly, and rude.. But the story gets better, like 2 years after high school, I met up with him again. And that was around the time I had heard of saraphine, and I had dropped a lot of weight because of well eating problems. And he wanted me BAD!!! served him right, I pulled some bogus shit, talking about he was too fat for me.. He made me feel like shit everyday, so he deserved it in my eyes. It made me feel good then, but today it made feel horrible. A. I felt bad, because I hate being mean to people. I only do it usually in self defense of if I feel someone was really wronged like a good friend. and B. because I've gained weight. 2 pants sizes fatter than high school. I hated high school, makes me feel sick thinking about it, and Cory... So the Buick is fixed for Saturday Mr. sexy man, if you read this... Its ON BABY! haha I haven't even talked to him in awhile though, i think he's mad at me or something... Its been a busy week, and its gonna be a busy weekend. Sarah's staying tonight because her wedding is tomorrow. So we're going to be up all night doing hair, nails, ect. Deciding what to do for the wedding. Then Friday is the wedding, and then Saturday, yeah Saturday... Saturday is my vacation day.... So that's all i just wanted to post that before i forgot... So until next post, I'll keep ya posted...

Love,
Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home