My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

28 April, 2006

Congradulations - Sarah And John Wake!

I went to the wedding today, almost missed it due to a few reasons. One, Sarah left last night, but not before keeping me up late. So when the alarm went off, I didn't! haha Reason Two, No keys. Yes, How strange, wake up, and no cars keys, cant go anywhere with out them. Someone took two sets of keys with them. I had to go through all the dressers and drawers in the house but i finally found the spare key. Reason number Three: I had NOTHING to ware. I mean i just bought clothes, but I had nothing to wear to a wedding. I bought comfy jeans and t-shirts, that are for Saturday.. But i made it there, no parking had to park around the corner, no biggie. I did get lucky though, when i got back to the car, I had gone for 14 minutes longer than i had paid for. Luckily no ticket. We had a good time though, it was very short, but very personal. I felt honored to be asked to be there. Even though I didn't know until last night. The judge was very nice, he had a good sense of humor, which if you've been there you know is RARE! Then we went to the new(er) resturant "Long Horn" <~~ does this not remind you of "King of the hill"?? i felt so sick, but i had to eat something, i took two bites of stake. I felt horrible about doing that to her family. but if had eatin' more i would have gottin sick there. No instead my stomach waits until i get almost to the school, and then PLUGH! all over the car, i was like S.O.B something else i have to clean today. Oh and to top it all off, wally's coming tonight so i have exactly 2 hours to clean the house enough for him. then i have to leave and go i dont know where for 3 hours or so. Then come back and clean for Jon tomorrow. I havent even gottin' to talk to him though, so i dont even know if he is still coming or not?? i hope he is, i've been looking forward to this for awhile... Anyway that was all i really wanted to post, i've got 5 pictures of the wedding itself, but for some reason my camera messed them up. Only two are even visible. So i'll post those on the other blog if you want to see them. So congrads again to Sarah and John Wake, may your life be filled with nothing but joy. (hah) love, Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home