My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

27 April, 2006

Lean with it Rock with it

I guess this is going to be a short post because apparently everyone in the world wants to make sure my week is a living hell. This week has been spent, Working hard, Running hard, and no play. And as if thats not bad enough, the last two days, everyone has been like saying things to me, and its almost like they want to start a fight. I have no fight left, they could pick me apart and i would say nothing. I feel so damn depressed, i go upstairs and just sit there watching the wall, and thinking how somethings would just be easier if i wassnt who i am. I never hear anyone say their glad i'm exactly the way i am. i guess thats all, just wanted to state that im depressed, and im misourable, so if you want to get mad at me, go ahead, but keep it to yourself, please. Oh and i want to publicly state, Sarah was here and was using my computer and like a child she Instant messages all my buddies. I caught her talking to Don, and Brain. Other than that i dont know, so i'm very sorry, Please oh please, dont take it out on me? I'm beggin you, i honestly cant take it. If one more thing goes wrong, im going to have a nervous break down. Thanks for reading, good night all!
-Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home