My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

29 April, 2006

Drugs, and sleep!

Today overall has just been sad, seriously sad. Sarah got married, Sarah. I dont know my point on that, just that who saw sarah getting married first out of our group. Angie, Sarah, Mary, Annie, and i. Mary and Annie both have kids now. Sarah's married as of today. Angie dates a black guy named tez. Then there is me, Just me. Not me and so and so. Not me with big hard job that prohibits me from having a love life. Just me, and my grandfather. A thank less job, and a life of thankless people. The last compliment i heard from anyone, was some weird guy online. and it makes me sick to even think about him. But atleast he said something nice, and he didnt get mad at me. Now i have a phone call, so I'll get back to it later... -Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home