My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

30 April, 2006

Rhyme time

I was eating dinner the other day, when suddenly my grandfather begins asking me questions about Jon. He seems to think Jon is Don, which i wasn't going to correct him, because he wouldn't remember anyway. I'll tell him some other day, during the day, before winkie-poo time. so when my grandfather leaves the table i ask, why does he think Jon is Don? and this is the response i got "Because all your boyfriends names rhyme! Don, Jon, John, Shawn" i was like "well where does mark fit in then?" and they said "He doesn't, that's why you left 'em!" so hah, i never realized apparently i have a think for don's Shawn's and Jon/john's... I also happened to notice, they all work on cars... Seth does too... mmm is there anything hotter than a mechanic? comin home smellin' like earl, all black handed, in black face.. (hah an attempt at a not so funny joke) Well i don't think their is, i guess i also like em' dark hair' d, dark eye' d, and smart mouthed.. Anyway so speaking of Jon, i didn't go to Chicago. I'm still in Springfield, which is okay. its probably better. I was telling Donnie today, this is why i don't like to believe in things. Because sure as i begin to believe it'll happen, it stops dead in its tracks. Just know that i do not blame anyone, i know its my bad luck, I'm not mad at anyone. And I'm sooo not trying for a guilt trip, just an attempt at finding humor, through sorrow. I really wanted to go out with him this weekend, i think we could have had more fun than I've had in years. (including the previous time he was here). My problem is, i fall in way too easy, i just let myself get sucked in. I'm so stupid, i never learn from my own mistakes. So anyway Don purposed, for the ump-teenth time today. Marriage to me, is scary. marriage is all about trust, love, and the ultimate friendship. I cant even decide myself on a color for my text. How could i possibly get married? Answer me that? Another thing is, he wants me to live in Kansas city. That's far away, from my family, my friends, my home. Chicago, or St.Louis that's one thing, but Kansas is FAR! Love isn't an issue for me anymore, i could walk up to anyone and tell them i love you. As a matter of fact, i think this week i will tell everyone i love, that i love them. Friends, Family, and love. I want them all to know that, just so its a fact, not a question. So there, i posted... Happy?? Love -Jess P.S. My Brother Chris, asked that i do my "My Space" page, so i did, check it out i guess. it looks crappy conpaired to all my friend's pages... but oh well least i did it! http://www.myspace.com/kitcat85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home