My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

04 May, 2006

Pain meds, Mountain dew, muh dog, a cig, and Third eye blind...

What kind of title is that? What could those items possibly have to do with eachother? Its a good question it really is, if i hadn't writen it, i'd be wondering the same thing you are. But i'm going to explain why the title is, what it is. See today i thought i lost all those things, but i found them. And Life was so awesome, because i wassnt in pain, via the pain meds. I didnt have cotton mouth, via my favorite soda, mountain dew. I found my dog tooter, next door, after freaking out that i lost him. He and took a ride in the car, while i smoked a cigarette, and listened to "I want you" By third eye blind, well that and "Deep inside of you" and "Motorcycle Drive by" all of which in the end make me think of one thing. Or one person, and then i felt utterly alone. Until tooter breathed in my face (YUCK) and snaped me out of it. He is an awesome dog, i find myself wanted to sit with him all the time. Although he's been digging holes all over the yard, so that was pissing me off. And the fact that he got my neighbors mad, pissed me off. But shit happens, and you've got to learn to roll with it. Which im finally beginning to grasp, pretty sad huh? anyway so thats whats up today... Wishing i could be out of town, having fun, yet still having fun here whilest i think about it... Anyway im tired, its been a LONG day... Peace ~Jess~


"People always take a step away from what is true, thats why i like you, around. I want you..oh... do you do you do you do? your making me want you..." -I want you

your daddy left you with no love, now you touch everything with a penalty glove." -Loosing a hole year.

"I would change myself if i could, i would walk with my people if i could find em' and i'd say that im sorry to you, sorry to you. and i dont want to call you, cuz i dont wanna crush you, but i feel like crushing you" -Deep inside of you


There some of my favorite quotes from Third eye blind, and their titles. I didnt get to put motorcycle driveby on, because i couldnt remember what i was going to say... lol peace yo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home