My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

11 May, 2006

Voices

I just wanted to add a note after that oh so lovely post of sorts. Dont take things to seriously, i tend to get upset and blow things off by writing. Writing is one of the best ways to make yourself feel better. Maybe you've heard of similar things, like when your upset, mad, excited, you write a letter to the person you feel that way about and you say everything you feel or think until you just cant think of anything else.. And i assure you, you will feel better. If you look around my notebooks i've got letters to everyone. I'd be hella embarrassed if anyone read them, the same with my bathroom walls... Hahahah i'll just leave you with that thought.... Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home