My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

03 May, 2006

Tooter!




Today has been a wonderful day, i got something i've been wanting... here i'll show you a picture! That's my new doggy! He is a golden retriever, he has papers. His name is tooter, he is a little over a year old. I got him from sarah's new in laws. I've known John longer than sarah, and yesterday was the first time i'd ever met his parents. They know my hole family, John was bestfriends with my cousin Jason for years upon years. So that's why today is a great day, because i finally got a dog. I've been wanting a dog, for about 4 years now. Maybe a little longer. But My mom wouldnt let me have them at first, and then when i lived with mark, he wouldnt let me. My grandfather doesnt know we even have a dog yet, he will find out tomorrow morning. See tonight he had shrine, so i took him there around 5:45, he was there until 8:46. But as soon as i droped him off, i called sarah to meet me at the house. (Having already seen and approved the dog yesterday) so i get back here, get cleaned up and put on old clothes he couldnt ruin, because it rained today, and last night. we had trouble getting him in the truck, big john finally had to pick him up and put him in the back. so then we brought him home, and we all played with him, got really dirty. Then sarah left, and we tied him to a tree, and went to the store to get stuff for him. Course my grandpa called as soon as we were walking out of the store, bitching because we werent there yet, because my mom is so dang slow!! anyway so we get him, and get home. and its dark, he didnt even see the dog, it was like 4 feet from him... oh well, he'll find out in the morning. Until then, the dog is set up next the the house so i can see him from my porch upstairs, and i could hear him if someone came up. Thats the main reason i wanted a dog, was protection. Because we live out simi in the country, large yard, thats very dark at night. I'm also going to include the pictures of sarah's wedding, just because i didnt get them on the other day. And all of a sudden now the computer wants to upload pix, where as the other day it said it did, but it didnt. so that will be below.. Other than that i dont have much to say about today, or yesterday. Well one thing, Has anyone seen Jon? he's just disapeared, he apparently is mad at me about the other day. I tried calling once or twice, but then its his house phone. I never use my house phone, only my cell. Course i've got 2 numbers for his cell, and i dont know which one is which... So thats it, here's the pic, i'll also update the other blog.. peace.... -Jess (maybe not the extra pix, they dont seem to want to upload again..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home