My Sinister World

"The is reality, this is life, this is - the caos factor." -Sinister85

17 May, 2006

Top 5's! "Ramblin' man"

Top 5's: (for reasons unknown to me)

Top 5 depressing songs:
1.) Fast car - Tracy Chapman
2.) What hurts the most - rascal flatts
3.) Far behind - Candlebox
4.) Shimmer - Fuel
5.) Break Down Here - Julie Roberts


Top 5 movies:
1.) Girl, Interrupted
2.) Riding in cars with boys
3.) What dreams may come
4.) instinct
5.) high fidelity


Top 5 Artists whom have effected me:
1.) Eric Clapton
2.) The Doors
3.) Tracy Chapman
4.) SugarCult
5.) Candlebox


Top 5 Break - ups:
1.) Mark Zimmerman (which literally could be one through 5 but wont be)
2.) Seth Schackmann
3.)John (For personal/family reasons i can not put his last name)
4.)Jeremy Tuton
5.) Shawn Waters


Top 5 reasons I wanted to leave Springfield:
1.) Stress (directly related to my grandfather)
2.) Mark (Too much to handle)
3.) being lonely (im so sick of being alone and feeling lonely)
4.) Fun (I never really get to have fun, so i wanted to)
5.) Vacation (lately I've felt like im going mental, i need a vacation)


Top 5 reasons i need a man:
1.) unfriendly Fun- i want someone to have fun with, not friend fun, boyfriend fun. The difference being you can get drunk and have sex. You can make out in romantic spots. You can do dates and stuff, things you can not do with a 'Friend'.
2.) Sex- (althought some of this was in ^ still its a main reason!) I need sex, its been awhile, i crave a man, on top of me. how sick is this shit? ha-ha But i need sex, with a man, now...
3.) trips- I'd like to go on a trip, some where, anywhere. Which wouldn't be fun with any of my friends, only fun with a boyfriend. We could go to taylorville, st.louis, chicago, anywhere would be fun with a boyfriend!
4.) Music- I wanna jam out and have fights about who has better taste in music. I want to have an in depth dicusion about this artists compaired to this one. Who else am i gonna do that with? sarah? hell no!
5.) Loneliness- I dont want to be lonely, i wanna cuddle up with a m,an, watch a movie, watch the stars, something, anything... i just dont want to do it alone, or over a telephone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home